Air filter maintenance
1. The air filter element is the core component of the filter. It is made of special materials and is a wearing part, which requires special maintenance and maintenance;
2. When the air filter element has been working for a long time, the filter element has intercepted certain impurities, which will lead to an increase in pressure and a decrease in flow rate. At this time, it needs to be cleaned in time;
3. When cleaning the air filter element, be careful not to deform or damage the filter element.
Generally, the service life of the air filter element is different according to the different raw materials used, but with the prolongation of the use time, the impurities in the water will block the filter element, so generally speaking, the PP filter element needs to be replaced in three months; the activated carbon filter element needs to be replaced in six months. replace.
The filter paper in the air filter equipment is also one of the keys. The filter paper in the filter equipment is usually made of ultra-fine fiber paper filled with synthetic resin, which can effectively filter impurities and has a strong ability to store dirt.
Application field of air filter
1. In the machine tool industry, 85% of the machine tool transmission system adopts hydraulic transmission and control. Such as grinders, milling machines, planers, broaching machines, presses, shears, and combined machine tools.
2. In the metallurgical industry, hydraulic technology is used in electric furnace control system, rolling mill control system, open hearth charging, converter control, blast furnace control, strip deviation and constant tension devices.
3. Hydraulic transmission is widely used in construction machinery, such as excavators, tire loaders, truck cranes, crawler bulldozers, tire cranes, self-propelled scrapers, graders and vibratory rollers.
4. In agricultural machinery, hydraulic technology is also widely used, such as combine harvesters, tractors and plows.
5. In the automotive industry, hydraulic technology is used in hydraulic off-road vehicles, hydraulic dump trucks, hydraulic aerial work vehicles and fire trucks.
In the light textile industry, the use of hydraulic technology includes plastic injection molding machines, rubber vulcanizing machines, paper machines, printing machines and textile machines.
|OEM NO.||JCB 32925894|
|CROSS REFERENCE||P604457 P603712 P611858 AF4219 PA5584 C10006|
|APPLICATION||FORKLIFT REFRIGERATING UNIT|
|OUTER DIAMETER||117/88 (MM)|
|INNER DIAMETER||55 (MM)|
|OVERALL HEIGHT||246/266 (MM)|
|OEM NO.||JCB 32925895|
|CROSS REFERENCE||P603729 AF4261 CF6002|
|OUTER DIAMETER||67/37 (MM)|
|INNER DIAMETER||45 (MM)|
|OVERALL HEIGHT||263 (MM)|