The filter element is an important part of construction machinery, such as oil filter element, fuel filter element, air filter element and hydraulic filter element. Do you know their specific functions and maintenance points for these construction machinery filter elements? Xiaobian has collected the daily use of construction machinery filter elements. Attention to the problem, as well as some maintenance knowledge!
1. When should the filter element be replaced?
The fuel filter is to remove iron oxide, dust and other magazines in the fuel, prevent the fuel system from clogging, reduce mechanical wear, and ensure the stable operation of the engine.
Under normal circumstances, the replacement cycle of the engine fuel filter element is 250 hours for the first operation, and every 500 hours after that. The replacement time should be flexibly controlled according to the different fuel quality grades.
When the filter element pressure gauge alarms or indicates that the pressure is abnormal, it is necessary to check whether the filter is abnormal, and if so, it must be changed.
When there is leakage or rupture and deformation on the surface of the filter element, it is necessary to check whether the filter is abnormal, and if so, it must be replaced.
2. Is the filtration method of the oil filter the higher the precision, the better?
For an engine or equipment, a proper filter element should achieve a balance between filtration efficiency and ash holding capacity.
Using a filter element with a high filtration precision may shorten the service life of the filter element due to the low ash capacity of the filter element, thereby increasing the risk of premature clogging of the oil filter element.
3. What is the difference between inferior oil and fuel filter and pure oil and fuel filter on equipment?
Pure oil and fuel filter elements can effectively protect the equipment and prolong the service life of other equipment. Inferior oil and fuel filter elements cannot protect equipment well, prolong the service life of equipment, and even worsen the use of equipment.
4. Using high-quality oil, what benefits can the fuel filter bring to the machine?
The use of high-quality oil and fuel filter elements can effectively extend the life of the equipment, reduce maintenance costs, and save money for users.
5. The equipment has passed the warranty period and has been used for a long time. Is it necessary to use high-quality excellent filter elements?
The equipped engine is more prone to wear and tear, resulting in cylinder pull. As a result, older equipment requires high-quality filters to stabilize the escalating wear and maintain engine performance.
Otherwise, you'll have to spend a fortune on repairs, or you'll have to scrap your engine out early. By using genuine filter elements, you can ensure that your total operating costs (total cost of maintenance, repair, overhaul and depreciation) are minimized, and you can also extend the life of your engine.
6. As long as the filter element is cheap, can it be installed on the engine?
Many domestic filter element manufacturers simply copy and imitate the geometric size and appearance of the original parts, but do not pay attention to the engineering standards that the filter element should meet, or even do not understand the content of the engineering standards.
The filter element is designed to protect the engine system. If the performance of the filter element cannot meet the technical requirements and the filtration effect is lost, the performance of the engine will be significantly reduced and the service life of the engine will be shortened.
For example, the life of a diesel engine is directly related to the 110-230 grams of dust "eaten" in advance of engine damage. Therefore, inefficient and inferior filter elements will cause more magazines to enter the engine system, resulting in an early overhaul of the engine.
7. The filter element used does not cause any problems in the machine, so is it unnecessary for the user to buy more money to buy high quality?
You may or may not immediately see the effects of an inefficient, low-quality filter element on your engine. The engine may appear to be running normally, but harmful impurities may have already entered the engine system and started causing engine parts to corrode, rust, wear, etc.
These damages are recessive and will erupt when they accumulate to a certain level. Just because you can't see the signs now, doesn't mean the problem doesn't exist. Once a problem is discovered, it may be too late, so sticking to a high-quality, genuine, guaranteed filter element will give the engine maximum protection.
The air filter element is located in the intake system of the engine. Its main function is to filter out harmful impurities in the air that will enter the cylinder, so as to reduce the early wear of the cylinder, piston, piston ring, valve and valve seat, so as to ensure the normal operation and output of the engine. Power is guaranteed.
Under normal circumstances, the replacement time of the air filter element used by different models is different, but when the air filter clogging indicator is on, the outer air filter element must be cleaned. If the working environment is bad, the replacement cycle of the inner and outer air filters should be shortened.
8. Filter replacement steps
1. After turning off the engine, park the machine in an open, dust-free place;
2. Release the clip to remove the end cap and remove the outer filter element;
3. Gently tap the outer filter element with your hand, it is strictly forbidden to knock the outer filter element, and use compressed air to blow air from the inside of the outer filter element;
4. Clean the inside of the filter, install the outer filter element and end cap, and tighten the clamp;
5. Start the engine and run it at low idle speed;
6. Check the air filter clogging indicator on the monitor. If the indicator is on, shut down immediately and repeat steps 1-6 to replace the outer filter and inner filter.
The air filter element is the first protection guarantee in the excavator filter element. In general, when replacing or cleaning the air filter, be careful not to damage the surrounding parts.
|APPLICATION||Road roller Forklift Excavator|
|OUTER DIAMETER||241 (MM)|
|INNER DIAMETER||161/13 (MM)|
|OVERALL HEIGHT||422/432 (MM)|
|APPLICATION||Road roller Forklift Excavator|
|OUTER DIAMETER||152 (MM)|
|INNER DIAMETER||121/11 (MM)|
|OVERALL HEIGHT||400/410 (MM)|